The Romani Ambassadors , “Integration through exchange of experience in training of youth romani”, its main objective is apply training opportunities that promote the development of the Roma population and integration in both education and the labor market.
Improving training of trainers and mediators in the field of youth romani education.
And, in this way, helping to policy reforming and implementing EU’s ambition for inclusion of the romani community.
- Promoting employment opportunities for the Roma community through other training.
- Kick-off meeting, (April 2018, in Czech Republic): The main objective of this meeting will be learning about the structure of the project, as well as the responsibilities of each of the participating partner entities.
- First training of Romani trainers and mediators, “Expressing the EU ambition: education of Roma 2018-2028” (July 2018, in Romania): During training for Romani trainers and mediators, experts, professionals, educators and representatives from the education will share their experience and information regarding educational improvements and curriculum reforms, as well as, ensuring inclusive educational enhancements and other opportunities and the know how in transferring those skills and abilities to others.
- Second Training of Romani trainers and mediators, “Expressing the EU ambition: employment of Roma 2018-2028” (October/November 2018, in Czech Republic): Training will focus on educate young Romani regarding entrepreneurship foundations, opportunities in the employment market, guidance in creating a start-up, consultation on topics of employment interviews, capacity expansion through other initiatives (internships, job mediation, youth guarantee initiatives).
- Final meeting (January 2019, in Italy): In this meeting the results and conclusions of the project will be collected.
- Supporting the fight against all forms of anti-Gypsyism in education and the employment sector.
- Supporting the participation of youth Roma in public arenas and in education.
- Increasing the participation of Roma youth and children in education and employment.